This blog is to document my tumultuous yet exciting awakening journey since 2015. My name is Daniel and I would like to invite you to join me in this life-changing journey!
I am originally from Germany, more specifically the state of Hessen (this will be important in one of my stories) and I had my first awakening (opening of the mind) in 2015 – along with the US elections in 2016. Recently, I have moved to South America, where I live and work for an exciting community project in the rural countryside. Since about March 2020, when the Corona virus appeared along with strict quarantine laws, a mysterious series of events started to occur which led to my second awakening (opening of the heart).
The opening of heart has been (it still is) really painful as I have had to confront my deepest fears, traumas and insecurities. However, I have undergone such a rapid transformation that I barely recognize myself and my life anymore. I don’t need this blog for financial gain, my motivation is instead to get the word out to help as many people as possible by sharing these transformative experiences. The main insight of this blog is as follows:
I have split up my awakening journey into different chapters:
- Act 1 Personal healing: I faced my deepest fears mostly related to romantic relationships, which were reflected back to me causing so much pain that I needed to go inwards, face and heal them, https://lightprism.net/category/act-1-personal-healing/
- Act 2 Healing ancenstral trauma: I started to notice that a lot of my negative baggage was handed down to me through multiple generations. With the help of a strong spiritual master, I started facing those traumas, transmuting the dark into light, growth and novelty, https://lightprism.net/category/act-2-healing-ancenstral-trauma/
- Act 3 Assisting others: My attention was redirected to the problems manifesting around me and I was guided to support others by leading a positive example, https://lightprism.net/category/act-3-assisting-others/
- General advice: Some small articles inspired by the current flow of life: https://lightprism.net/category/general-advice/
- Practical Knowledge: Some practical, technical and useful things to apply into your own lives: https://lightprism.net/category/practical-knowledge/
Are you ready to join me and partake in this fascinating journey? Let’s go!